Terms & Conditions
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by CASE as responsible for the personal information.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognised before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
All transfers conducted through CASE are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
CASE reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. In the event of a product selling out, CASE has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid.
Due to the individual nature of the product, CASE does not offer refunds or exchanges. However, if a fault occurs, contact us and we can fix it free of charge.
All content available on the Site, including, but not limited to, images, text, graphics, logos and the compilation thereof is the property of CASE.